How will I know my guide?
How many people are on the tour?
Can we book on the day?
What should I wear?
How far will we walk?
The Brisbane CBD is quite flat with some long gentle rises that you’ll hardly notice.
The Laneways Café Tour, Sundowners in the City Tour and Small Bars of the Valley Tour are about 1.5km / 1 mile of walking and lots of sitting, with toilets at every venue.
How much food will we eat?
The evening tours finish at a venue where you can order dinner or we can point you to a great place close by within your budget.
Can children come along?
The itinerary does not suit prams/strollers but if you have a baby who is likely to sleep through in a front pack, they are most welcome.
Sundowners in the City, Small Bars of the Valley and the Laneways Café Tour are for guests aged 18+ only.
Are tours wheelchair friendly?
What happens in wet weather?
- email and / or ring you ahead of the start time
- provide a full refund or chance to reschedule
If I miss the tour I booked, can I just show up for another one?No, your booking is only valid for the tour you booked at the time of purchase.
Changes and Cancellation Policy
- More than 72 hours in advance: full refund less $10 admin fee per person. Please email us to cancel.
- Less than 72 hours in advance: No refund available.
If you need to change your tour day, the following applies:
- More than 24 hours in advance: changes can be made by email or telephone, subject to availability. No fees apply.
- The change is only confirmed when you have received a confirmation email from Walk Brisbane.
- Less than 24 hours in advance: no changes can be made, no refund available.
- The full cancellation and refund policy is here.