The tours aren’t aimed at children, but interested children aged 12 and over are welcome on the City Essentials Tour and Art + Design Tour. Prices are the same as adults.
The itinerary does not suit prams/strollers.
Small Bars of the Valley and the Laneways Café Tour are for guests aged 18+ only.
The City Essentials Tour and Art + Design Tour are fine for wheelchair users. We can adjust the Laneways Café Tour for wheelies, please email us when booking to advise. Small Bars of the Valley unfortunately includes a number of venues with stairs.
Brisbane is blessed with great weather and tours go ahead in most weather conditions. If we need to cancel a tour due to, in our opinion, adverse weather events we will:
- email and / or ring you ahead of the start time
- provide a full refund or chance to reschedule
If I miss the tour I booked or I am running late, can I just show up for another one?
No, your booking is only valid for the tour you booked at the time of purchase. We know that eveyone’s time is important, so we will give our guests five minutes grace period from the time of the start of the tour, after which we will leave.
If you need to cancel, the following refund policy applies:
- More than 24 hours in advance: Full refund Please email us to cancel.
- Less than 24 hours in advance: No refund available.
If you need to change your tour day, the following applies:
- More than 24 hours in advance: changes can be made by email or telephone +61 478 635 115 subject to availability. No fees apply.
- The change is only confirmed when you have received a confirmation email from Walk Brisbane.
- Less than 24 hours in advance: no changes can be made, no refund available.
- The full cancellation and refund policy is here.